Saturday 25 April 2020

3D Logo Design For Professional Company And Business











About:

Creative, Professional, Modern, Unique, 3d Business Logo Design

Welcome,   

       I provide metal gold, silver, chrome, badge, emblem 3d logo and flat logo for your business, brand, company and website.

In this gig you get:

            1. 4000px X 4000px amazing 3d designs with source files (Ai, Psd, eps) & required formats for final designs.

            2. Delivery within 24 hours. 

            3. I provide social media kits and stationery designs in premium packages. 

            4. Super customer support.

            5. Unlimited revisions to make you satisfied.

For mascot designs kindly contact me before placing the order.


I will create a professional 3d Logo, minimalist, badge, custom logo, real estate, company logo, eSports log o and website logo design.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

This gig was completed in less than 24 hours. Communication was great and seller made all requested updates. I am highly impressed with the final product. Definitely worth hiring again.

Seller's Response:

Wonderful experience! Thanks again for the tip. Heartily appreciateed!

Seller's Response:

The designer worked with me to understand my needs and make necessary changes until the perfect design was made. My partners and I are very pleased with the overall design and service. We would recommend this designer and will use for further projects.

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience! Thanks again for the tip. Very much accepted!

Seller's Response:

The turn around was impeccable. Within hours the seller provided samples that needed no corrections. My expectations were exceeded, and I am well-pleased!




No comments:

Post a Comment