Wednesday 8 April 2020

Modern Business Minimalist Logo Design For Your Company











About:

Hi there..

Welcome to my Minimalist logo design gig.......



If you are looking for a minimalist,flat and modern logo for you business,event,website or etc.

I am here to help you.

I am a professional graphic designer with 5 year experience of design logo designs.



What you can get from this gig.

1.Unique and professional logo design

2.Unlimited revisions

3.24/7 hr customer service

4.100% satisfaction guarantee and 100% money back guarantee if you not satisfied.



I am not using any stock images or cheezy icons for my designs..so you no need to worried about the uniqueness.



If you have any questions..feel free to contact me.i am always here to help you..

Thanks

Ash

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

I really love the end product. It was what I requested for!

:

I think he is good, but you have to be real patient cuz, he might take longer than described or expected. At the end I am happy with the final logo.




No comments:

Post a Comment