Wednesday 8 April 2020

Convert Your Logo From Image Jpg Png To Vector File Ai Eps Pdf Psd











About:

Here is what we are delivering for $5.

  • Convert 1 simple logo to vector format.

  • We provide SOURCE FILE for finalized design which includes editable (Ai, EPS, PSD, etc) file format
  • We will help you change color for free.

  • 24 hours fast delivery.
  • We provide 2 modifications on every standard order.
  • Outstanding customer support.
  • 100% Money back guarantee.


Please contact me before placing order to receive the best support. Thank you very much!



Place your order now!







Reviews


:

This Seller produces beautiful work, communicates very well, and is prompt and responsive. I have purchased from her multiple times for personal and professional projects, and I will work with her again in future. I recommend her without reservation.

:

Phenomenal to work with

:

I've used this Seller many times, and I've always received quality work, very quickly.

:

excellent as always.

:

Fast & good work




No comments:

Post a Comment