Wednesday 8 April 2020

Design A Logo In My Unique Style











About:

Hi there, in this gig I offer you a hand-drawn logo design. If you like my previous work, you can choose one of 3 packages I created for you:



For $15 I offer you:

  • High quality logo
  • Transparent background
  • 1 revision


For $30 I offer you:

  • High quality logo
  • Transparent background
  • Source file
  • Vector file
  • Unlimited revisions


For $40 I offer you: 

  • High quality logo
  • Transparent background
  • Source file
  • Vector file
  • Social media kits
  • Unlimited revisions


I'm looking forward to hear from you and can't wait to start designing the best logo for your business!



If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.



Reviews


:

I love my logo, the quality, execution and responsiveness of the seller. I recommend working with dunjabosanac and would work with them again in the future.

:

Thank you for designing the logo for me. im really satisfied with the final result. thank you for listening to all my wishes and trying your best to please me :) definitely recommended.

:

Seller was Amazing!!! He understood my vision right away and did a better job than I could imagine. Wonderful communication and very responsive. I wanted something original and that's exactly what I received. Seller was receptive to all revisions. A++++ Thank you!

:

Seller did a good job on my logo. Agreed to change a few things I wanted and came out nice. Thanks again!

:

Always a great experience and quality work!




No comments:

Post a Comment