Sunday 5 April 2020

A Modern Business Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my Modern business logo design GIG!!



If you’re looking for a modern business logo design? you are at the perfect place.



This is my special gig at which I am offering my special price.
I can provide you one of the most professional business logo designs. From simple logos to the most complicated, I can take up the challenge. And all this is almost for nothing.

All my work is vectored base.



Here is my portfolio: https://www.flickr.com/photos/danishehsan5/


Why My Gig? :

>Provide 2 to 3 business logo designs
> UNLIMITED revisions
> You can have .AI, EPS, PSD, SVG, SWF, TIF,PDF/.files
> 100% original work
> Extra Fast Delivery
> High quality work
> PROFESSIONAL customer service and communication 
>  MONEY BACK GUARANTEE .

FULL ownership



Feel free to contact me as I'm very polite.

Regards!!

                  "Danishehsan824"

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivered my request in less than 1 day and the seller is awesome. This is my 2nd time and will come again, definitely!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your order,

Seller's Response:

Fast, good work and recommended.

Seller's Response:

lovely buyer with great communications.

:

Good for the price




No comments:

Post a Comment