Friday 24 April 2020

Design Stunning Water Color Signature Logo











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG:



 If you are looking stunning water color signature logo than you are on right place. I am your designer and i will never disappoint you.



In my gig you will get: - 



  1. Professional design
  2. friendly communication
  3. 100% vector
  4. High resolution logo
  5. Professional, unique and fresh ideas
  6. High quality image( 3000 PX x 3000 PX)


  Don't waste your time just placed and order and i will surprised you with an attractive work. If you have any type of confusion then message me and i will try to respond you as soon as possible.



Note: Don't place order about Wine and Erotic



Reviews


Seller's Response:

great and fast communication he understood everything I wanted.

:

Very patiënt with me. At last good work

:

Thank for the logo. Versatilesh was very prompt and very professional. We are very happy with the end product. We would hire again and recommend.

:

OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

:

Thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment