Saturday 25 April 2020

Design Trademark Signature Logo For Your Brand











About:

I will professionally design signature logo for your brand...

Please see the portfolio :

  
  • Professional and friendly service with 100% satisfaction guaranteed if not i will refund your money back...!!!
 
  • Unlimited revisions until we get the Logo Design right...!!!
 
 
  • As the final delivery file you will be getting your design in.JPG and .PNG file format with 300dpi...!!!  


     
business logo design | creative logo design |  minimalist logo design |  modern logo | text | badge | hand drawn | feminine | signature | custom| watercolor | medical | website 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller is the best of Fiverr !! Excellent patient designer, effective immediate delivery, kind, polite, I am delighted with your high quality professional work, I highly recommend it, I will do all my projects with this seller !!!!! I give it 5 thousand stars! Hd_graphics !! Thanks you !!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. I really Appreciate that and all time available for my services. You are more than Welcome

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!!! I love it and thanks for your patience with me..

Seller's Response:

Really nice buyer and good communication. You Are Most Welcome

Seller's Response:

Excellent service




No comments:

Post a Comment