Wednesday 8 April 2020

Trendy Feminine Logo











About:

I'll do an elegant, modish, fashion forward and girlish logo for your boutique, beauty salon and spa, makeup artistry or any other business. I'll do modifications till your satisfaction. Design will be unique and 100% money back guaranteed if not satisfied. 



Reasons to Choose me:



  • Professional, clean and unique designs
  • Do modifications free of cost
  • Provide JPEG, PNG, PDF, ESP, PSD formats of logo for free 
  • No issues regarding copy rights
  • Provide suggestions, guidance and recommendations regarding design 
  • Quick response and fast delivery 
  • Satisfaction guaranteed


Reviews


:

I really love the work of this seller. No matter how many times I have worked with her, I haven't been disappointed and she tries her best to create the vision each time.

:

This seller was truly listening, asking the right questions as well. Everything step of the way was perfect. Many thanks.

:

Excellent service once again. A pleasure to work with.

:

Anna was very pleasant to work with and is a great communicator. Her work was exactly as requested. Great work!

:

Very professional and was willing to revise and that I didn’t like




No comments:

Post a Comment