Saturday 25 April 2020

Design Creative And Modern Logo Designs











About:

Hello I am UJ,



I am a Logo Design Professional, Working in Digital Market since 7 Years. I will Develop an awesome Logo Concepts and then Design it in a very Professional way.



How Important is Logo For a Company/Business?



A logo is an important part of your company's brand, and makes a significant impact on a company's public perception. In fact, a logo is one of the most important branding investments a business can make. It can be described as the face of a company.



Keeping this in mind I will Provide you Totally Original Logo Design Concept.



100% Original Designs. I Don't Use Templates Or Clip-art.



What Does this Gig Offers? 

  • Creative & Professional Service
  • Source file  (AI, EPS, PSD, PDF, PNG, JPEG and Fonts).
  • High Resolution (3000px X 3000px) 300 DPI.
  • PNG Transparent file and JPG FILE.
  • Reliable Customer Support.

What I need from YOU?

  • Business Name
  • Tagline/Slogan (Optional)
  • Preferred Color
  • Any Reference you Like




Why trust me and advantages you get?


  • Express Delivery within 24 Hours
  • Unique Design Concepts
  • Less than 1 Hour Response Time
  • Revisions On given Concept


This Gig Doesn't offers Mascot Logo Designs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always creative.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

I know UJOnline is a talented artist, so I wanted to see what he could come up for my new brand's logo. Suffice it to say, I was MORE than impressed. I've worked with him 4 times now, and have nothing but good things to say. Great price for great work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Your review means a lot! so motivating :)

Seller's Response:

Very happy with the experience. Made the changes as requested quickly! Would use again!!




No comments:

Post a Comment