Sunday 26 April 2020

Design 3 Original Logo Design Concepts For Your Business











About:

First draft turnaround:

4-7 DAYS for Standard & Premium (*First Draft Turnround*)

I will design 3 ORIGINAL logo concepts for your websites, business or product! 

The most concepts you can get from a highly-rated seller here on Fiverr on a single order!

Why This Gig?

  • USA Based Designer with 10 Years of Experience.
  • Fast Response Time on Revisions and Inquiries
  • Complex Projects Accepted (Custom drawings, Characters and Mascots)
  • Full Branding Services Available (Social Media, Website, UI, Prints)
  • Proven Track Record with over 30K+ Positive Feedbacks
  • Clean Vector Based Logo Design

Your logo design will have a nice contrast and color balance. 

Order now and you will have have a UNIQUE and original Logo in 4 days or less! :D

Purchase My Premium Package for the best deal!

For Advanced drawings including characters and mascots, please add the $20 Gig Extra.

I only provide HIGH-Quality work, no clip art/rehash icons!

Custom made unique concept takes time, if you need something low quality and unoriginal and finished in less than 24 hours, I might not be the guy you want to hire.

Reviews


:

Great job on the logo and social media kit! This is my 10th time working with this seller. I highly recommend this seller for logos.

:

This is not my first time dealing with this seller. I keep on coming back. Plain awesome and highly recommended.

:

Great artist and incorporated everything I was looking for in a logo. Designed 3 unique logo's and communicated well throughout the project. This was my first time using Fiverr and the seller made this a great and easy experience. Would recommend to everyone I know.

:

Mike is FANTASTIC!! I highly recommend his services as well as being a resource for anyone considering a launch or revamp of a logo. He is my first stop in working with clients and he consistently performs in a VERY Professional manner. Highly Recommended.

:

Thank you so much. My company is just starting. I will be contacting you in the future for a better quality logo.




No comments:

Post a Comment