Saturday 25 April 2020

Design 3 Creative Flat Minimal Logo











About:

Welcome to my LOGO gig!



Are you looking for an outstanding and creative  LOGO for your business, company or organization? or you want to make some changes to your current  LOGO DESIGN to make it modern? then Stop to look no further ...



We will design Unique Business LOGO for you at an affordable rate.



Why you should choose me than other seller?



  • Professional and Very Friendly designer
  • Easy to communicate
  • For every client treated as a Loyal Friend
  • Willing to help you with UNLIMITED revisions
  • Not wasting your Precious Time
  • 100% quality satisfaction
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Unlimited revisions
  • High resolution designs
  • Transparent designs
  • Modern and professional idea
  • Quick Response


What you get in  $5 ?



  • 3 HQ LOGO concept
  • JPEG file
  • PNG file
  • Transparency file
  • Exceptional Costumer Care
  • Instant Replies


You are just a click away from professional, modern, beautiful, eye catching, attractive and your own creative logo.I provide the best high quality original designs. So order Now My outstanding gig and your awesome logo will be ready within 24 hours 



Thankyou,

abdulmoeed11

Reviews


:

Fast, easy to communicate with, Great designs. I worked with Seller twice and will hire him again once my business is up an running.

:

Seller was responsive, but really didn't do much. I sent a three letter design drawn on grid paper. I asked for that design to be updated into vector and any creative touches added. I got three letters in a regular font style with the simple design I already created added in. Seller did try again, but didn't seem to put any effort into it.

:

Very easy to work with

:

Great work and very easy process!!

:

Very prompt and swift delivery with great communication. Gave a ton of options.




No comments:

Post a Comment