Sunday 26 April 2020

Design You A Creative Boho Watercolor Logo











About:

Hello! Watercolor logos are great way for customizing your business and to get noticed. 



Please note that for $5 I DON'T OFFER WATERCOLOR IMAGE, just letters in nice fonts which is called signature logo. If you want a logo with image you need to choose $20.



For $20 I offer WATERCOLOR LOGO which can have any elements you want. 

If you want to print or resize your logo without loosing quality you will need a VECTOR file which is included in $30 option. UNLIMITED REVISIONS included in $20 and $30 option.



I also offer fully customized company branding and the price is $100 with watercolor logo and social media kit included. Company branding will get more attention to you and your brand and will attrack new customers. I also offer website services in my other gig.



If you want a watercolor image to go with your company name but you order $5 option you will need to upgrade for $20 to get one. If you don´t read the gig description or you don't want to upgrade I will deliver signature logo without an image and I DON'T offer refund because cancelation affects my rating. There's a clear explanation and I hope that you will respect that as well as my time. 



Reviews


:

I’m in love with my logo and when modifying the turn around time was quick. Definitely will use services again .

:

Seller was very quick to produce the work and displayed a very clear understanding of the brief and information I provided. Very pleased with the delivery.

:

I am extremely- satisfied with her logo design work- she works hard to achieve the logo you are looking for- I definitely would recommend this seller to anyone who is in need of a logo. And best of all, she is very fast :)

:

This is the second time I have used this seller to design a logo for me, I am extremely- satisfied with her logo design work- she works hard to achieve the logo you are looking for- I definitely would recommend this seller to anyone who is in need of a logo.

:

The logo is exactly what i wanted. I am very proud of the idea of ditributing it soon! Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment