Friday 10 April 2020

Design Automotive Logo With Luxury











About:

Hello, guys ? 

Welcome to my gig.

This is gig for Automotive logo . 

so, If you want give me  project  for other industry.

Please, contact me before you order 

and I will give you special offer.



I have 3 Package for you :

1. Silver for 5$ (1 basic concept+ 2 rev + PNG/JPG file + suource file )

2. Gold for 45(2 premium concept+  5 rev+ PNG/JPG file + suource file + vector file)
3. Platinum for 105$ (3 Premium concept+ unlimited rev+ PNG + source file + vector file + unlimited revision + stasionary design + social media kit + 3d mockup)
Before you order logo. Please, Give me some information about :

1. Name and Tagline logo

2. Description about you company 

3. Colour scheme 
4. Type logo ( Icon, Initial, Letter, or badge ) 

5. Style Logo ( Modern, classic)
5. Logo that similiar or your competitor logo. 



Regards

Yusuf Badri

Reviews


:

Superb Work, and highly recommend!!

:

EXCELLENT WORK! Thank you!

:

Great work thnx.

:

I have continued to use this seller for logo designs because of the expertise and professionalism and the NEVER GIVE UP attitude! I love this seller!!!

:

Great JOB as always




No comments:

Post a Comment