Saturday 25 April 2020

Design A Original Esport, Gaming, Twitch, Mascot Logo











About:

REAL PORTFOLIO. Hi, I am a  Logo Designer, I will give you ONE quality sport/gaming logo, for you team, clan, or youTube/twitch channel.



"""""READ PLEASE"""""



This gig is focused on mascot/logo design with a particular style, like sport style mascots, esport mascot,  flat designs.


Please do NOT place the order if you are looking for:


logo with lots of effects, photoshop like effects, manipulation of images or 3d logo. If you are looking for something like that, contact me first.


please see the portfolio to reference the style of designs I am offering.


If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks!!

Reviews


:

vielen vielen dank. das ist wirklich eine sehr gute arbeit und das bild passt perfekt. ich werde sie auf jedenfall weiterempfehlen. liebe grüße und ein schönes osterwochenende. mel

:

Mein Kollege liebt dieses Logo. Er ist 100% zufrieden. Ich werde bei ihm immer wieder bestellen weil ich die Quallität liebe <3

:

Amazing seller, the second job with him so far and quality always on point! Super fast response and spotless artwork, Definitely recommended and I will keep using his services. 10/10

:

vectordesigns hit the nail on the head and knocked this design out of the park. It was exactly what I was envisioning in my head as I described it in the requirements. Quick turn around. Top notch service. Would most definitely work with vectordesigns again!

:

2nd time ordering after needing another project between a year from my last order, and always has a great vision in mind for my ideas! Strongly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment