Sunday 1 December 2019

Design 2 Minimalist Logo With Unlimited Revisions











About:

Hi, if you are looking for a great logo for your business then you are in the right place.



I make Unique and Quality Minimalist logo designs for your company, Web, Brand or Business and we deliver in just 72HOURS(3 Days).



The Logos I make are CUSTOM MADE & ORIGINAL. I give all rights of the artwork to you once the order is complete so you are sure of complete ownership.



I am willing to work on your logo until you are satisfied with the design or outcome even after the order is marked complete.



Basic Package:


For a $20 order, you will get:-

  • 2 Minimal Logos to choose from.
  • Vector File 
  • Source File
  • Unlimited revisions for the chosen logo until we get the artwork right.
  • High-Quality JPEG and PNG File


Please do not hesitate to inquire and make an order. I promise to deliver high-quality performance and Communication. :)

Reviews


:

Great. If someone needs a logo, this is where you should go. I have worked with him many times and he always delivers excellent quality.

:

I provided Guy with my idea for a minimalist logo I drew on a piece of paper and he was able to have my idea come to life. Good communication. No push backs. Open to help and make any modifications. Good price. I recommend.

:

Good stuff

:

Purchased before. Seller delivers real quality.

:

This guy is awesome. He promised me the work to be delivered the same day and he did! Great Job!




No comments:

Post a Comment