Thursday 5 December 2019

Create Modern Logo Design With In 24 Hours











About:

I will do Modern and Professional Business Logo Design For You that you can be proud of, A Logo is the face of your brand which is as equally important as the success of your business and make sure to dig the pillars of your success from depth.


One Motto, My goal is accomplished until you fall in love with the logo!



So, what will you get with my gig !

- 100% vector logo scale-able to any size without losing quality
- A full logo package including .Ai, .Png, .PDF, .Eps, JPG 

Express 24 hours delivery available

Swift, Reliable and Premium support


In addition to this you will also receive: 
- A professional graphic designer with over 8 years experience
- A logo design using the very latest techniques and software
- Quality customer service and communication at all times
- Fantastic value for money



IMPORTANT

My portfolio displays logo designs which falls under standard/premium pack only. Please order appropriate pack to receive such quality of work.

If you need a complex design please contact me before placing your order.
I DON'T ACCEPT: Sexual content and Mascot Style.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my 4th project with Sarah within a month. She is a very good designer and I am very happy.

Seller's Response:

Wonderful client. Pleasure to work with him, very clear requirements and communication is good. Thanks

Seller's Response:

I messaged multiple Sellers and settled with saraahh14. I was not disappointed, I have had other logo designs from other sellers on Fiverr, and the quality of work was not the same. I am recommending to some friends as well.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience. Thank you very much :)

Seller's Response:

Very fast thank you as always




No comments:

Post a Comment