Monday 2 December 2019

Design Professional Modern And Minimal Logo











About:

Design custom professional modern logo and minimalist logo for your brand, blog, website, company and other different industries. 



I have more than 8 years of experience in branding and graphic design. I believe a good logo has to be simple, clean, memorable, timeless, eye-catching versatile and appropriate for its intended purpose. As a brand/logo designer these guidelines will lead me when I will create your professional logo. I had helped above 2500 of startup business for designing their brand. 


Check out my portfolio - zakdesignz.tumblr.com 



Why choose this Gig.



  • Continued support after the delivery of the final product.
  • Modern, minimal and flat logo expert.
  • Clear and quick communication.
  • Clean Professional logodesign.
  • 100% custom design. 
  • Provide complete font / Typeface and color shades information. 


Compare all three packages about gig package's price and service include

select the best one which suits your needs and budget.

We highly recommend the standard and premium package.



If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. 




Reviews


:

I’m looking for more art n depth with the color but your headed in the right direction I like your business. I just would like you to see my vision

:

Excellent communicator, timely, and creative. Highly recommend!

:

Did a great job.

:

Very easy process. Easy communication and a quick turnaround. Will use again!

:

Zak had previously made me a logo for a different project I had been working on and it was great. I approached him again about this new project and he delivered. At first he gave me a design that was not in view of what my partners and I wanted however he went back to the drawing board and completely redesigned it. At the second try we got exactly what we wanted and couldn't be happier.




No comments:

Post a Comment