Wednesday 4 December 2019

Design Business Logo For You











About:

Hi!
If you’re looking for a Professional logo design at affordable rates? 
Well, you are in the right place!



My Design's Portfolio   (Link https://flic.kr/ps/3cCguQ )                      
About me

 i am jenifer  Have 6+ year experince on logo design and over 3+ Years on FIVERR



Why Choose me?

  • High quality and meaningful design at affordable rates
  • Continued support after the delivery of final product.
  • Quick design turnaround 
  • Clear and quick communication
  • Clean Professional design
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% client satisfaction money back guarantee
  • Original Ideas 
If you have any questions, send me a message, and I will be glad to get back to you as soon as possible. I would love to hear your story, and create your logo!
                       So, go ahead and order now !!

Reviews


:

I am happy with my logo artist is very efficient and delivered on deadline even during the holidays. Communicates in a timely fashion and gave our company many options. I would recommend!

:

The work was great and delivered in a timely fashion. I was worked with every step of the way to customize my logo. And regardless what revision I needed done it was done upon my request.

:

At first, it was a little hard to make them understand however the final results have been much better than the start. Thanks

:

I absolutely love my logo!!! I had some ideas & visions & I feel like Jenifer was able to enhance & shift my ideas in a way that really embraced my branding!

:

Seller was very responsive to suggestions. Work was delivered right on time and is a fantastic graphic. Just what we needed. Very pleased and would not hesitate to engage her services again.




No comments:

Post a Comment