Thursday 12 December 2019

Design A Creative Modern Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my Creative Modern Minimalist Logo design gig!



Are you looking For minimalist logos? Look no further! I will design a Minimalist and modern logo. I am a professional logo designer with 7 years of experience. I will provide unique Minimalist logos for your business according to your requirements. Best Quality is My Highest Priority



✔ Check my portfolio -  https://www.flickr.com/photos/emilia1999/



why trust me?

  • Level two seller and Did 1K+ Positive jobs.
  • Original and unique concepts.
  • Over 7 years of experience.
  • Express 24 Hours Delivery.
  • VIP support for Premium Package.
  • All Source files and Vector file ( AI, PSD, PDF)
  • Unlimited Revisions


Minimalist Logo | Flat | Professional | Unique | Modern | Text | Luxury | Signature | Custom logo design | mascot, Cartoon



I also design Business cards, Banners, Social media kits, letterheads and etc.... for your Company, website or Brand.



 ✔ For custom offers, kindly contact me through the inbox. I am 24hrs online.



So why are you waiting? 
Fast and High-Quality Service...



             -------- JUST ORDER NOW 
--------



Thank you,

Nelum.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional work. All requests were fulfilled and an excellent work delivered. Gladly anytime again. I can absolutely recommend this service provider and will use it again in the future. Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience and would love to work again with you.

Seller's Response:

Seller was super easy and fast at responding! Very patient and precise! Delivered exactly what I wanted and needed! Beautiful and clean work! Thank you again!!

Seller's Response:

It was an amazing experience working with this buyer. Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

The design turned out very well and the seller was a pleasure to work with. I would do business with her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment