Sunday 15 December 2019

Design Your Business Logo And Complete Branding











About:

Hi there!



Thanks for Stopping here on my Gig!!



I will create and Design an Attractive and Professional Logo for you and i will do complete branding of your business including logo,Letterhead, Business card ,Social media kit or any other custom design and also WORDPRESS Website.



I am experienced Graphic Designer and WordPress Website developer in industry for more then 3 years. I will make an outstanding logo for you 



i will recommend you to always go for source file which can be very helpful later on if u need to do slight changes



In premium package i do full branding including business card design, letterhead design etc.. 


ALSO



Why To choose Me.?



  • Free unlimited revisions
  • Get source and editable files ai,eps,psd,pdf and High quality files
  • High Quality Design
  • 100% Refundable
  • 2-4 amazing  Concepts

  • Friendly Communication
  • 100% Satisfaction


Apart from that my services also include Motion Graphics and WordPress website development in case if you need that also you can go to my other gig's to view


I can do full branding of all your business from logo to website and motion graphics



Place an Order Now and Get Output in Very Short time. !!!



Reviews


:

I love what she did with the design and Logo using my initials . Thanks ! Once I start making some money will be contacting you for some more work .

:

Very Nice, Asked to do the work again but the seller responded very politely and done the work. will work again in future.

:

Charllete did an excellent job. Great communication and she added her ideas and creativity to make the logo come to life. Thank you again!

:

. .

:

Thank you. Good jobb and service




No comments:

Post a Comment