Saturday 7 December 2019

Design Amazing 3D Professional Logo











About:

I will Design a  3D logo for you, in any concept you/ your company wish.  



My goal is to make you the best design for your business!



I work with revisions, So the Basic package is included 2 revisions, While the Premium one- Unlimited revisions, And also a free Mock-Up for your logo! 



If you also need a mock-up for your logo, you're welcome to add a mock-up service- for only extra 15$, and additional delivery of 1 day! 



You can contact me anytime! 



Best,

Abie. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication. Great deliveries and ideas. Will use again. A++

:

Abie was a pleasure to work with. Great work and communication. Thank you.

:

I originally approached this Seller due to her status on Fiverr and positive reviews. I was very much satisfied by her work. The work was done very professionally. The quality is amazing, and the response times were very quick. I am very satisfied and would definitely recommend this Seller 100%.

:

Amazing! thank you

:

the seller did very well, the system didn't work for me so well. the delivery was closed too soon, and I fill i didn't get the worth of my money.




No comments:

Post a Comment