Sunday 1 December 2019

Create 3 Logo Designs For Your Business











About:

Welcome to my Logo Design Gig. 



I'm Dan, i've been working on Fiverr for more than 4 years and i have helped more than 7000 amazing companies, businesses and individuals with their logo design needs. I do my best to design the best logos for your project,  you can check my profile and see more than 3500 happy and amazing costumers here on Fiverr.



For Complex Logo Designs (Illustrations, characters or your own sketches) please send me a message to discuss which package would be the best fit for your project.



I will provide:

Custom Professional Logo Design

✔ A full logo package including .Ai, .Png, .PDF, .Eps, JPG and all fonts used

✔ Unlimited revisions until you're happy.



The medium logo design pack will include a hi-resolution vector image, all the files you need for display, print and editing and any fonts used in the process.



In addition to this I will also provide:



✔ Quality customer service and communication 24/7

✔ Fantastic value for money



All I need to get started is a few details on your requirements, which can be seen below. If you're unsure on anything just send me a message and I will be happy to help.



I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


:

This guy is fantastic. I would definitely recommend. He sticks to requirements and delivers as promised. Also he revises accordingly. He even gives bonus stuff for FREE!

:

Great work! I got the three variations of logo as promised, all fine... one best. Thanks.

:

excellent designer smooth and flawless revision. A+

:

very happy with finished product

:

Very creative and met the requirements I requested.




No comments:

Post a Comment