Tuesday 3 December 2019

Design Elegant And Luxury Logo











About:

Hi! Are you getting tired from common designing? and want new and different styles for your logo? Wants a designer who can change your imaginary logo into the reality? So congratulations, you are at the right place

Why do you need to order me?
  • Professional service 
  • High quality and fast delivery
  • 24/7 Support
  • Creative and original designs
  • Unlimited free revisions
  • Unique and luxury designs
What will you get by ordering my gig?

  • Unique logo concepts.
  • JPEG, PNG, Editable Vector File (Ai/Eps), Source file (PSD/PDF)
  • 3D mockup
  • Delivery within 24 hours
  • Fonts used in your logo
NOTE:

  • I give you guarantee to satisfy you from my work otherwise you will get full refund
  • You can freely ask for any modification if your order get complete automatically within 3 days

**********How I work?**********

I will do my best to satisfy the customer, I am sure that when my customers receive their logos, they feel that it worths



So what are you waiting for?

Proceed to Order Now...



Best Regards,


Rubi Mughal





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Rubi was fantastic in what is a very complicated project with many details that we not intuitively understood. Again thank you so much. :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Great work as always

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Needed a few extra logo types and Rubi was very quick to deliver and didn't charged a reasonable extra fee. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment